Monday 11 June 2012

Debenhams A/W 2012 Press Show

As you may know I am a fashion student but I would really love to work in PR when I graduate and I am currently interning in the PR department for Jewellery company Jon Richard, who look after the jewellery of some of the major designer brands in Debenhmas such as Matthew Williamson and Betty Jackson, to name a couple as well as their own brands Jon Richard, Mood and Simply Silver! I adore my placement here as everyone in the office is so lovely (including fellow blogger Emma Campbell of whatemmadid.com!) and the jewellery really is amazing! So you can imagine how excited I was when I was asked by the PR team to accompany them to the Debenhmas Autumn/Winter 2012 Press Show in London!!

The event was fabulous, all of next seasons looks were set out in an amazing location in the centre of the city and Jon Richard had many of their pieces out on display to make it the companies most successful press show to date! Some of my images from the day even ended up in the company newsletter! (I know... smell me!) We also managed to wangle a free goody bag which included some fabulous beauty products, which I will share with you as soon as I try them out!!

Even though Summer is my favourite season (when we actually get some sun that is!) I am very excited for winter to come now as some of the clothing Debenhmas had to offer at the press show really was stunning! I am particularly excited to get my hands on a pair of glitter ankle boots I saw as I think glitter is really going to be big for A/W season- especially concerning footwear- and they are definitely top of my wishlist for next year!! I also have my eye on one of Jon Richard's own necklaces from their Mood range. I first noticed it in the office and it was a standout piece at the press show- very 1920's art deco style that will glam up any LBD during party season! I hope you all love the pics from the day and let me know your thoughts!







Pyjama style/Prints look set to stay next season! Definitely a trend to invest in!












Loveee! 
Love Love Love!














Would love to get all snug in this come Winter!

Home and Beauty:










I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the 3D Envy Wraps from Elegantouch to try out! I'll keep you posted on how they turn out!

My images in the Jon Richard Newsletter!

Ciao for now guys!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fashion Fallows