Wednesday 21 November 2012

Special Delivery!.... She Said Beauty!

It feels like a while since I did a post dedicated to all things Beauty, but the delivery of my first ever SheSaidBeauty box remedied this!

As much as I love my beauty products, I can be a bit of a wimp when it comes to the crunch of actually getting new ones! And I know what you are thinking, why not just go and get some free samples? Well I try... I really try, but once I get lured in by the lovely girl at the counter who has done my makeup so nicely and told me how AMAZING the latest mascara in their collection is, I feel obligated to BUY. Then before I know it I am left with clumpy lashes and an overdraft to pay off, so I find it easier to steer clear!

Thankfully, I am now a subscriber to SheSaidBeauty, a new site that allows you to create your own beauty profile, you can follow other beauty profiles and bloggers and check out reviews on lots of different products. And, just like Glossy Box, She Said Beauty compiles a box for you every month with 5 different samples to play with! They base the products chosen on some basic information you fill out when creating your account such as Skin Type, Hair Colour, General Intersts etc. to try and provide the best beauty goodies for you!

So, the other day when my sister text me... "You have a parcel" I couldn't wait to get home and find out what goodies were in store! And, what was waiting for me didn't dissapoint!











 
 
 (Apologies for the sizing of the images! I usually try to make them as big as possible but lately blogger does not want to play ball!! Anyone else come accross this problem on blogger? If you have or have a solution, please feel free to comment or get in touch!)
 
So anyway, what do you make of the beauty box? FAB right?
 
I loved the packaging, it really madde me excited for what was inside and will be great for general storage in my room! I am a bit of a haorder so am always looking for things to keep my bits and bobs in, and think this will make a great new jewellery box!
 
The actual beauty goodies include:
  • A Yardley perfume sample 
  • Makebelieve Enhance Lipgloss
  • Redken Shampoo and Conditioner Samples
  • SO...? Brit (Remember them?!)
  • Murray's Manicures Nail Files
Not a bad little selection I thought! My favourite has to be the 'Murray's Manicures' Nail File kit, simply because Murray is in fact my surname, nice little personal touch! I am also loving being reconnected to the 'SO...?' brand! I have not used there body spray for years now and it used to be a staple in my bag. The scent of the 'SO...? Brit' is lovely, and the sample size of the bottle great for carrying around!

I want to give the samples a thorough testing before I actually review them so I will aim to do a little post on each item next week!

A subscription to She Said Beauty costs £9.00 plus £2.95 for postage- not bad and a cheaper alternative to the better known Glossy Box! The site is also really inspirational and allows you to find what other beauty bloggers are raving about too.

Alls I can say is... roll on the December Beauty Box!!

Anyone else a subscriber?? Share your thoughts!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fashion Fallows